Spectrum Center Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, Spectrum Center has created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at 704-688-9000.
The Spectrum Center is proud of its service to ADA principles and offers the following accommodations. Please call 704-688-8128 at least three (3) weeks before your ticketed event if you require any extra accommodations or services.
- Wheelchair and companion seating is available throughout the venue. Each guest may purchase four seats including one wheelchair seat and three companion seats. If you require more, please call the venue at 704-688-8128
- Assistive Listening Devices have been installed for use during certain shows and events. Devices may be rented at no charge from Guest Services just off the main lobby with a valid form of unexpired ID
- Animals are not allowed in the venue except for service animals and guide dogs. Please call 704-888-9000 with details about the accommodations you and your service animal will require
- Interpreter services may be requested for concerts. Please call no later than three (3) weeks before your ticketed event.
For most events, it is recommended that guests arrive no later than 30 minutes before an event starts time. For some concerts and special events, late arrivals may be asked to wait before entry for an appropriate break period.
Large bags should not be brought to the venue. All bags are subject to search by event staff.
Flash photography, video or audio recording devices, and professional cameras with detachable lenses are strictly prohibited for all performances. Standard or nonprofessional cameras are only allowed if both the venue and artist provides public authorization and will be noted in the program guide or description.
Usually, events and shows are never canceled since the show must go on. But if a show is canceled or postponed due to weather or artist cancellation you can request a refund or reschedule of your ticket at 704-688-9000.
Clothes are required, but the style is up to you. If a show has specific attire requirements it will be listed in the program or event description.
Outside food and drink are not allowed. There are concession stands and vendors on every level to meet any dining needs.
You can also find exclusive restaurant dining at the Flight Deck connected to founders and suites levels, The Grand Thornton Crown Club, and the Hardwood Club. Please call the venue at 704-688-9000 to ask about these exclusive options.
Lost and Found Policy
Lost an item at an event? You can ask event staff for help with finding the lost and found service. You can also call 704-688-9000. after the performance. Please be prepared to leave your full name, contact information, and a detailed description of your lost item.
Spectrum Center does not claim responsibility for your lost possessions.
Spectrum Center restricts certain items to keep guests and event staff safe. Please refer to the list below for details. All bags and guests are subject to visual inspections and any prohibited items may be disposed of or returned to guest vehicles. To avoid frustration, please refer to the list below.
- Artificial Noise Makers
- Audio or Video Recording equipment
- Bags are subject to search by event security staff. Large bags should not be brought to the venue.
- Cameras (camera policies vary on an event by event basis)
- Cans, Glass or Metal containers
- Clothing that features potentially offensive or age-inappropriate images or phrasing
- Fireworks or any Explosive
- Food and Beverage not purchased from concessions stands and vendors
- Illegal Drugs
- Knives of any size
- Laser Pointers
- Phones and pagers must be shut off during performances
- Promotional items with commercial identification
- Signs that display offensive imagery or are large enough to block the view of the event
- Tape Recorders
- Weapons of any description, including firearms
- Other items that in the judgment of Spectrum Center management pose a safety risk or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons.